Sunday, July 20, 2008

Post-Running School

I believe I speak for most when I say that it was a very good experience... lots of stretching! Including some fairly good training (and here I really do I speak for myself). Anytime I can get in four days of consistent training of 40 minute plus runs at a good pace, I'm happy. 

We deserve two days off from practice, but we still should be practicing the stretching routine that Phil and Jim showed us (each must go out and purchase your own personal rope... any of the hardware stores -- Home Despot or Ace Hardware -- will have ropes that you can custom cut -- Phil's looked to be 7 feet in length -- and please do this in the next couple of days since I will expect you to show up on Wednesday's practice WITH YOUR ROPE). Besides continuing on your stretching routine, other active rest should include hiking, walking, riding your bike, and helping your parents around the house (I just finished two hours of weeding!!!). 

Okay! Read on in other posts!!!

No comments: